Sunday, August 7, 2011

Every Single Man's Battle Review

I read this book month's before I was getting married so the read was meant for the sole purpose of obtaing an new book to review. I thought that this was a pretty good read. The only issue I had was that it was the work book. I didn't have the other book to use, so I was a bit lost. I liked the fact that this was aimed at single guys. Not many books out there are aimed to help single guys stay pure. Its a hard thing for any guy, but I believe its especially hard for single guys. Married guys are able to release sexual pressure with their wives, but a single guys has no way of releasing with out compremizing his purity. I thought that this  book was great bcause it shows the reader that he is not alone in his struggle and that he can get through it and all from a biblical perspective.

0 comments:

Post a Comment